STEREO Y-CABLE – Cable for Splitting 1/8-inch (3.5mm) to RCA (6 ft.)
Connect your audio devices easily!
It can be very frustrating to try connecting two devices only to find out they have different jacks and you don’t have the right cable. STEREO Y-CABLE enables you to connect your PC’s sound card, CD Player, iPod or other audio sources with a 1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo jack to your home stereo system, BLOCK ROCKER, TAILGATER or other sound system quickly and easily.
The six-foot cable length gives you enough slack to reach behind your setup, and cable shielding minimizes interference.
An 1/8″ (3.5mm) nickel-plated connector plug works with nearly any consumer electronics device with the appropriate jack.
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini connector to stereo RCA connectors
- Six-foot cable offers easy connectivity
- Features 3.5mm, nickel-plated-connector plugs
- Minimizes signal interference with cable shielding
- Connects your PC’s sound card or other portable devices to your sound system
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) to RCA Y-Audio Cable (6 Feet)