Pintech 10″ Mesh Head – Dual Zone
The EZ-Tune system allows external control over the head before the signal gets to the module, giving it a very fast and easy set-up. The seamless one piece cast aluminum shell with powder coat finish gives the ConcertCast series unparalleled durability and low acoustic resonance for quiet play.
The ConcertCast series is compatible with all popular trigger inputs including those with advanced features.
They are rack mounted drums, and they’re virtually hollow under a woven head, a design that provides optimal stick response while deadening most stick noise and retaining a high rebound acoustic feel.
Covered by Pintech’s exclusive Lifetime Limited Warranty
“Drumhead assembly manufactured under license from Roland Corporation.”
Ships with required Stereo Cable
SilenTech Mesh Heads:
- American-made by Evans
- Single-ply design for a natural feel
- Available in standard sizes
- Ultra low stick noise
- Exceptional durability
- Seamless one-piece cast Aluminum, Titanium, Boron blend shell
- Rugged powdercoat finish, choose Black or Silver Vein
- Choice of standard Star knob or the LeverLock Knob
- Standard “L” rod mounting
- Also Available in Single-zone versions
- American Made by Pintech
- Ultra quiet mesh head playing surface
LEVER LOCK UPGRADE: This is a great addition to or a great replacement for any Pintech ConcertCast pad. The Lever Lock allows you to easily tighten your ConcertCast pad to your L rod with limited gripping power needed! Once you have the drum set, you just pull out on the handle and move it down and out of the way!
Without Lever Lock, WITH Lever Lock