Numark X5 – 2 Channel 24-Bit Digital DJ Mixer
The perfect two-channel mixer for V7.
Numark, creator of the first 100% digital DJ mixer, continues to develop digital mixing with X5. This two-channel, 24-bit, high-resolution mixer contains high-end analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog circuitry and powerful look-ahead limiters at the master, booth, and headphone outputs to deliver virtually lossless, clip-proof audio performance.
Borrowing from the industrial design of the award-winning Numark family of ITCH controllers – NS7, NSFX, and V7 – X5 perfectly complements V7, the motorized turntable software controller.
While X5 is a perfect fit between a pair of V7s, it is also compatible with all turntables, CD players, and other sources. You will immediately appreciate X5’s rugged, club-friendly construction, which includes high-quality knobs, buttons, and faders. X5 employs the same ultra-long-lifetime CP PRO crossfader as the one in the universally acclaimed NS7 motorized digital DJ controller.
Performance DJs will appreciate the fit and finish of X5 along with the mixer’s professional touches, including crossfader and line-fader slope and reverse controls, channel Transform triggers, repositionable phono/line switches, three-band combination EQ/Kills on each channel, and mini-crossfader cueing control.
High-quality connections including balanced analog, S/PDIF optical and coaxial digital outputs ensure optimal transmission of DJs’ performances to amplification and recording systems.
With a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 100 dB, less than 0.005% total harmonic distortion, and frequency response from ultra-wide 10 – 20,000 Hz frequency response, X5 delivers your mix to the PA, recording system, and your headphones without distortion or coloration. Its high quality components and rugged build make it the perfect mixer for every scratch DJ.
- Looks, fit, and finish match perfectly with a pair of V7s
- Ultra-long lifetime CP PRO crossfader, same as in NS7
- 24-bit circuitry for superior sound quality
- Look-ahead limiters on master, booth, and headphone outputs eliminate clipping
- Slope and reverse controls on crossfader and line faders
- Each channel offers EQ/Kills, gain, Transform
- Repositionable phono/line switches
- Dedicated mic input with EQ
- Master (1/4″ pair, balanced), Booth (RCA, pair), S/PDIF optical and coaxial digital outputs
- Mini-crossfader cueing with headphone tone control
- Line: 100kΩ input impedance
- Max Input = 4V
- Microphone: 5kΩ input impedance unbalanced 80mV rms max input
- Phono: 47kΩ input impedance
- Balanced Line: 11V rms max
- Unbalanced Line: 5.5V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5 watt into 47Ω
- Distortion: 0.005% typical
SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIOS:
(full mixing path, A-weighted)
- Line: Better than 102 dB
- Microphone: Better than 85 dB
- Phono: Better than 85 dB
- Line: 20 Hz- 20k Hz ±0.1 dB
- Phono: RIAA accuracy ±0.5 dB
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12 Watt typical
- DIMENSIONS: 10” (W) x 14.5” (H) x 3.5” (D)
- WEIGHT: 9.5 lbs, 11.2lbs with transformer