Numark RC-8 RACK CONDITIONER
Clean AC power for your entire rack of gear.
Install the RC-8 in the top of your rack and use the eight switched AC outlets on the rear panel to power all of your equipment, up to a full 15-amp load. The line voltage monitor displays incoming voltage, and the two slide-out, swiveling light fixtures provide illumination of your gear, adjustable via the front-panel dimmer control.
The RC-8 supports 8 grounded AC jacks on its rear panel, activated via a large lit power switch on the front panel. The RC-8 offers superb surge and transient suppression, so all power outputs are clean and noise-free.
The unit features a large front-panel LED display that shows current AC line voltage for informed power management. Also on the front panel, the RC-8 contains two pull-out light bars that have their own separate on/off switch and dimmer-control knob.
- Affordable, compact power module with extra features like LED voltage meter and light modules
- Protects delicate electronic equipment with high-voltage surge and transient suppressor and RFI/EMI interference filter
- Provides clean AC power to your entire rack of gear
- Mounts in any standard size rack and takes up just one space
- Front-panel LED voltage meter displays incoming voltage
- Eight AC outlets located on rear panel, controlled by illuminated front panel master switch
- Circuit breaker-protected outlets, rated at 15 amps: equivalent to 1800 watts at 120 volts
- Pull-out, adjustable rack lights with dimmer control allow you to see your gear in any amount of light
- Filter prevents noise from fluorescent lights, radio transmitters and more from entering the AC line
- Weight: 5.0 lbs. (2.2 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44mm x 480mm x 200mm