- Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
DW 9000 Series Double Pedal
Premium DW Hardware
DW’s 9002 double kick pedal is equipped with all the things that made the 9000 Series so popular among drummers worldwide. The infinitely adjustable cam is switchable between Accelerator or Turbo drive or anywhere in between. A nylon strap is also included to switch the 9000 between chain drive and nylon strap. The 9002 also includes premium features such as free-floating rotor-drive system and rotating swivel spring. On top of all these great built-in enhancements, the 9002 can be customized to meet the needs of any player.
DW 9002 Double Kick Pedal at a Glance:
- 9000 Series hardware
- Patented features
- Other unique features
9000 Series hardware
DW’s taken input from the world’s top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware. In the series, you’ll find all the features those drummers and techs have been calling for, including memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs — studio or stage — you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.
Patented features like the free-floating rotor-drive system, rotating swivel spring and infinitely adjustable cam, are aligned to create a more direct transfer of energy that optimizes the stroke for more power and precision. DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an infinite adjustable cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo Drive or anywhere in between. The Free-Floating Rotor drive system allows the shaft to turn independently of the rotor, directing energy from the pedal board straight to the beater. The design also uses friction-reducing ball bearings to optimize the already incredibly smooth, gravity-defying action.
Other unique features
The Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
DW 9002 Double Kick Pedal Features:
- Double kick pedal
- Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Switch from Accelerator to Turbo drive or anywhere in between
- Chain drive
- Nylon strap included
- Case included
- Free-floating rotor-drive system
- Infinitely adjustable cam
- DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator™ to Turbo™ Drive or anywhere in between.
- The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
- All 9000 pedals come with a convienent Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- DW machines its Precision Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum to meet strict tolerances. The result is a double pedal with smooth, effortless action.
- The 9002 Double Pedal includes a Molded Carrying Case.
- 9000 Single Pedals come with an easy-travel, soft Nylon Bag