Alesis DM5 Pro Kit With Surge Cymbals
Out of stock
Incomparable feel. Incomparable sounds.
Our flagship electronic drumset features the legendary sounds of the DM5 drum module. The rack-mounted, programmable sound module contains 540 percussion sounds and 21 pre-programmed drum/percussion sets and features Dynamic Articulation™, which ensures that sounds respond with natural dynamics and timbre-changes for the most realistic and accurate sonic response.
DM5 Pro Kit’s acoustic-feeling drum pads are built around standard eight-inch mylar drum heads and acoustic-dampening foam for quiet response. When they wear out, you can replace the heads with any model you choose from any manufacturer. The heads are tunable with a standard drum key for adjustable tension and feel. The triple-flanged counterhoops are covered in a sound-reducing rubber sleeve, which further cuts acoustic noise.
SURGE Hi-Hat, Crash, and Ride cymbals are the only serious choice in cymbals for triggering electronics. Based around a true brass-alloy cymbal and coated with a clear sound-dampening layer, SURGE cymbals feel like acoustic cymbals because they share the same pedigree.
DM5 Pro Kit with SURGE Cymbals has a unique combination of superb sounds, fresh feel, and terrific touch.
- Complete five-piece electronic drumset with SURGE cymbals: bass drum, snare drum, three toms, Hi-Hat, Crash, and dual-zone Ride
- DM5 sound module with 540 sounds, 21 programmable sets, and Dynamic Articulation™
- Drum pads feature drum key-tunable eight-inch mylar drum heads for customizable feel
- Brass-alloy SURGE cymbals are real cymbals with built-in triggering for seriously acoustic feel
- SURGE Cymbals feature exclusive clear sound dampening to cut the cymbals’ acoustic sound
- Practice near-silently with headphones, or connect to a PA or powered speaker to rock out as loud as you want!
- DM5 sound module with rack mount
- Dual-zone snare pad
- Three tom pads
- Bass drum pad with tower and mount for single or double pedal (pedal not included)
- Hi-hat pedal
- Metal drum rack with standard 1 1/2-inch tubing
- Complete set of firm-grip hardware mounts and cables
- SURGE 12″ Hi-Hat cymbal
- SURGE 13″ Crash cymbal
- SURGE 16″ Dual-Zone Ride cymbal
- Complete set of connection cables
- Drum key
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution: 18
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack: 1/4″ TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4″ jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad (sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel)
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation™: Modulates tone and pitch
- Power: 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19″x1.75″x6″
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.